Geronimo Stilton -The Children Storyteller !.



Geronimo  Stilton (Elisabeth Dami )

The publisher of the Rodent's Gazette . A scaredy mouse . A hard working mouse (even if nobody appreciates ,but he is still working on it) . And a noble ,kind-hearted , intelligent and respectful mouse.


Geronimo

Why I wrote about this series ?  I will be telling in this blog.

So it all started 1 year ago ...

I was in class 3 and was surprised that my classmates were crazy about some book series !! So I asked my friend Siddarth about the name of the books and it was pretty obvious to him; because he knows I am a huge book worm!!📑📖 Anyway they told me  its name is Geronimo Stilton . I  asked Siddarth that if he has the book right now, and to my best of surprise and luck.. yes he had it !! 
I checked my luck and asked him if i can borrow from him for just one day ? There we go - I had book with me .

In my zero period I finished half of the book and before end of our class, I gave the book back to him with a mesmerized expression on my face.  From that onwards , I became a fan of the series . The next day I continued to read the book and I finished the book in just 2 days!!
I broke my own previous record!! 

I read many more books from this series few in my school library and for rest I asked my parents and I got them.. :) 



Family Tree of Geronimo Free:-
  
                                  Ava G.
 
Willam Shortpaws :-  The owner of the newspaper. 
Thea Stliton - Correspondent for the newspaper. 
Trap Stilton :- The annoying cousin of Geronimo. A bad prankster. 
Benjamin Stilton:- 9 year old nephew of Geronimo.  


Why I love reading the books :-

                        
      1: Because it is whisker-licking fun !!!!
      2: And the stories are adventurous (and I am an adventurous girl!!). 
      3: Because it is hilarious . 
      4: Because of graphics, which are colorful , add tons of expression and go well with the content .
      

So we have come to an end of this blog post but before I leave u all in another waiting room, I just want to tell about how many books I have of Geronimo 's sister Thea Stilton . 
I have 2 total books : 
1:Regular edition - And the blue scarab hunt 
2:Special edition -  The secret of the snow 
 

So that's it for today . BYEEEEEEEEEE GUYS 👋👋👋👋


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dad's blogspot : HarryTalk

The Geronimo website's link :- GERONIMO STILTON


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excitement for responsibility !!!🐇🐰

Ram Chandra series - book review part -2.