Excitement for responsibility !!!🐇🐰



Hi guys!
New Addition in Family

 Nandini with another story; but there's a change its going to be short  and crisp....


Well as you all might have read and seen the topic, I am getting pets !! Can you guess what type animals they are ??

If you guessed [a] hamsters, Guinea pig, dog, cat and a parrot well you are wrong . Know put some more stress on your brain .....

 Noo I am not getting lions or tigers or else I will end up in a carnivorous's stomach !!

Did you get it right ? Fine let me not tease you all any more ...

I am getting a pair of rabbits!! 🐇🐰

Rita on right; Rakesh on left side


 Now from what I know rabbits are introvert animals, don't like being in the air and held . So probably for me not a good choice as I am very extrovert, but I have rabbit-trained and I am confident ! Rabbits can bite, I know that; as I have been bitten. 

You can guess my EXCITEMENT because every once in a while I say this "I can't believe we are getting a rabbit !"

Reasons of getting a pet:

1.  To take responsibility. As I am not like super responsible, eg -losing 5 water bottles in a row was not less than any nightmare .

2. Bonding :-Felling lonely ,specially in COVID times , get a pet . 

3. Love: A pet can give you tones of love if you give it patience and time .

If I explain my excitement in words in this very same blog let me say it loud and clear; it's  gonna take a zillion pages !!So let me do the closing or else this blog will take you a billion years to read and I will not  get  the rabbits !!
  

The names of MY  CUTIE PIES- are Rita & Rakesh   

Rita-Rakesh@ Rockstars!



The end  ,byeeeee 👋👋👋

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geronimo Stilton -The Children Storyteller !.

Ram Chandra series - book review part -2.