My winter Vacation

 

After a long period of 8 months it was time to make a much-needed visit to my home town. 

As you could have guessed.. it was a summer and winter combo . This trip has multiple tasks & purposes to accomplish. To name a few-

😊Namkaran (Naming ceremony) of a new member in our family 

😊πŸ₯³Marriage of my eldest brother, whom I shall be meeting since ages as he was away in guarding our motherland at borders and recently under training at IMA Dehradun

πŸ₯° A great reunion with my sisters -Swarneema , Naina and Krittika.

🀩 Meeting Dada – Dadi , Nana –Nani ,Chacha – Chachi , Bua- Fufa .

 

So on with the story …..

 

I will start when we reached the periphery of the town, my heart was beating violently along with eating a sweet Guava . Everything  the houses , the trees , the bridge and of course the monkeys  The first glance I got was of  Swarneema ,I asked my mother can I go “ yes” she replied .As soon as the car stopped I was off . Now after searching I found her watching her TV ( I don't know why she watches so much TV ) . After a lot of hugging and chatting we played a lot .

 

On the day of the naming ceremony I met my other sisters Naina and Krittika . There were  many people invited in the event. Other than music, rituals the real thing I was keen about food.. and as was expected the buffet was amazing, we had playful of delicacies. Among the invitees, a gang of boys were teasing us persistently, so we fought with them verbally & had the blast!!

After couple of days I went to my Nani's  for a week or so, but the experience was amazing there. The mischievous Bhulu Prasad πŸ• was the pain in my neck.. I mean his growls were a real scare for me and I incited him by making weird sound & faces...

Then I came back for the marriage . And the Barat was a blast πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯. The very next day was the Mahilasanget(ladies music ) the view was amazing  and the party . 


Now folks the best part is... that I am going back in January for another marriage( I guess I know why we call winter the season of marriages) !! and I guess that’s it .

Scenery 

 

 

P.S – My back still ache from all the dancing .    

 Cheers!!

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geronimo Stilton -The Children Storyteller !.

Excitement for responsibility !!!πŸ‡πŸ°

Ram Chandra series - book review part -2.